Friday, 8 May 2009

The Problem Has Already Been Resolved

Have you ever experienced history repeating itself? It's the same old drama, same old problems, same old, same old.

Wouldn't it be nice if when one problem has been resolved it is resolved for all time?

When I woke up this morning, part of a song came to mind.

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe
When You Believe, lyrics
As I was walking to the bus stop this morning, I thought about the Power of the One Intelligence and Power in all time and all space.

Later while I was using my Gmail an error message came up and I logged out. I tried to log back in but it wouldn't let me. When I checked the Google Help Group I discovered other users across the world were having the same problem.

Here we go again!

I recalled another time when the same problem had occurred. At that time I'd reminded myself of the Power of the One Intelligence in all and the situation was quickly resolved, which I recorded on my blog as The Answer is Always One - Revisited

As I see it, there's no need for me to go through this problem again, as it has already been resolved for all time. It's a matter of reliving that moment in the present.

After re-reading the article I had written, I told myself that the matter has already been resolved. There is, therefore, no need for me to read other users' complaints. I worked on another article instead. When I tried logging in later to Gmail it was working perfectly.

I believe once a problem has been resolved, whether it's 2,000 years in the past or 2,000 years in the future, it has been resolved for ALL time. How? Because I believe only ONE exists in all time, all space and all realities. Since the ONE is my true self, I have already had that experience. All I need to do is believe the problem has been resolved, and so it is in the present.

Enocia

Related articles: Living with Unity Consciousness; Nothing New Under the Sun; Believe and Let It Happen; The Answer is Always One - Revisited; Making the Good Old Days Last Forever; All Good is Ever Present