Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Let Tomorrow Take Care of Itself

Two days ago, I had a conversation with my mother about the food she'd prepared which I wasn't keen on.

"What am I going to have tomorrow then?" I said. "I hope you don't expect me to have your dish!"

"Don't be like that!" mum chuckled.

"What am I doing worrying about what I should eat tomorrow?" I said. "Tomorrow will take care of itself."

"Yes, it's just like Jesus says in the Bible," mum said, which she quoted as follows:

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matthew 6: 34
"Exactly! Why worry about tomorrow now?"

The next morning I woke up with a headache and pain in my hips and back. Before I left home I asked my mother how she was and she complained of a pain in her hips and back. I knew I was picking up on her pain. During my bus ride, I bathed my body with light and used the power of thoughts to erase the pain and I was fine.

The day did have its own emotional challenges which I dealt with. (See Biggie Small).

Later in the evening when I was home, I asked my mother how she was feeling and if she'd taken any pain killers. She said at first she'd been in so much pain she didn't feel like going out but the pain dissolved and there was no need to take tablets. She said she felt so good she went to visit a friend. She said her friend had given her some food which I could help myself to.

"See, by not worrying about what to eat, the Universe has provided in a perfect way," I said.

Mum also showed me some sweets and chocolates she'd brought which a neighbour had given her. Her neighbour had insisted that my mother share them with her lovely daughter, moi.

My day turned out to be a very good day after all.

As for tomorrow? It will no doubt take care of itself.

Enocia

Related articles: Biggie Small; Stake Your Claim; Life is Unfolding Perfectly - Revisited; Take No Thought; Don't Worry, Be Happy